Thank you for your post!
Try to re-launch the software first, then when recording:
- Go to Audio Settings.
- Put a check mark Enable - Voice second track.
- Click the Black circle button.
- Select Device (Select the device you want to use when recording ex.Microphone, Stereo mix...etc)
- Start recording by pressing the Red circle button.
- To stop recording, you may press the Red circle button again, you will be prompted "Record completed"
- Try to play your recorded file then Click apply.
Please let us know if it works.
Unable to record voice on slides.