Start a new topic

Cant Login

It has been a couple of years since I used my VideoMakerFX account. I cant remember my login ID or what email address I used. Is it possible to resurrect my account?

My name is Bryce Jackson, you can email me at onespirit@brycejackson.com

I have paid to be a member of videomakerfx at the time.

2 people have this problem

I will try to access video maker fx software but user name and password is incorrect message me.

How i will sign up or create account on video maker software.

please help me.

my google account
hm.ferozsp@gmail.com

I will try to access video maker fx software but user name and password is incorrect message me.

How i will sign up or create account on video maker software. please help me.

my google account

shakawathsazzad4@gmail.com

Accounts for VideoMakerFX software are generated by the system after you purchased it. Once purchased, you will receive your login credentials together with the links and instructions on how and where to download and install the software on your machine.

If you haven't purchased the software yet, you can do so for $37 via credit card or PayPal on the link below. We have a 30 day money back guarantee.

http://www.videomakerfx.com

I upgraded to version 1.1. I was able to login before.  Now I cannot.

I did buy this software and have used it quite a bit.  I have a project to do and cannot login after upgrading.  I tried resetting my password - no good.  I never receive the reset email and anything I change here does not let me login in the software.

I had to login with Facebook just to get into this forum as a member!

Please help - I am stuck!

I did put in a support ticket.

Mike

Login or Signup to post a comment