How to Install TeamViewer for Mac
1. Download here:
2. Click on the TeamViewer Download for Mac Image.
3. Open the Download folder in Finder and run TeamViewerOS.dmg
4. Double click the TeamViewer Icon to start Teamviewer Quicksupport.
5. A Warning window will pop up asking if you are sure you want to open the
TeamViewerQS application. Select Open.
6. The TeamViewerQS application will take a few seconds to install. Once it is complete a pop up window will appear with the information necessary to establish a connection with the Tech responsible for remote access.
7. Provide Your ID and Password to the Tech support.
We will need the Team Viewer ID and password. You can get it after you've installed and open Team Viewer.
Thank you so much for this detailed instructions, Christopher. We appreciate your willingness to help your fellow member.