Please use our survey and polling system to request features:
For future themes and slides please take our poll here:
Thanks for the message.
We have released themes related to the ones you're looking for previously.
ProThemes June includes Weight Loss themes for both Male and Female.
ProThemes September includes Dating themes for Male and Female and and Education Classroom Theme as well
VideoProfitFX includes some slides for Dating-Love Promotion
Then there's ProThemes August which includes different social situations which is called ProThemes People Situations.
Please feel free to contact us back for further queries.
And sometimes.. I prefer to add a single, or 'selected slides', in the same and different categories.
After adding just a single slide, the box will disappear, and you have to start the whole process over again. What should be one step, now turns into four to five steps.
You have to  Click on "Add a Slide" - again -  scroll down the [massive] list of the previous month's additions,  find the slide category you were just at,  add a single slide, before the whole process starts over again.
Keeping the "Add a Slide" box open, instead of it immediately closing, to add a single slide - or many -, would prove useful, practical, and time saving.
1) Could the team look into adding slide themes related to school or education?
2) Make the animation in the theme editable, such as allowing us to change the length of animation of some of the objects?
3) Allowing us to delete objects that are not suitable so that we can make use of some of the themes and adapt to our projects?
4) Allow us to create slides from scratch with some tools instead of having to make use of the slide theme package that we purchased.
I love the design of many of the slides, but have found two problems:
1) If I want to use a slide type that looks really cool, but add narration to them, sometimes the actual actions in the slides go too quickly. For example, if a slide shows textarea1, waits 2 seconds, then replaces it with textarea2... there is no way for me to get my narration completed, or have the users watching the video read the text in that short amount of time.
So, my option is to put in slide delays at the begining or the end, but still, that only helps the slide duration as a whole and doesn't seem to slow down the animation "pace" if you will.
It would be amazing if, similar to the text editor, shape editor, movie editor, etc., you could have the actually EFFECTS be listed, with timing adjustments. So, that I could put in a pause, or at the very least, change how long between each animation, or how long each animation actually takes to run.
I'm sure people would also like to change the path/etc, but I understand that would be VERY difficult. For starters, can we just get some better timing options please?
2) many times when I increase the font size of my text... or shapes, they just disappear once i've hit their "upper limits". I understand why there are 'bounding boxes' if you will, but it's very frustrating. Could you make the bounding boxes be much larger, so that I can adjust my text to whatever size I want? If my text ends up being too big and ruining some effect, that's on me. and I can adjust. I hate when programs artificially handicap my functionality.
3) It's great that we can narrate individual slides, although, I think there should be a link to mentioning it in the audio settings page... it took me forever to find it. However, once narrated, I cant seem to find a way to preview/playback, or export. So, unlike the mp3 audio for the whole video, where I can import/export, adjust volume, etc., I have only a fraction of these options when using the individual slide narration. Please give me a little more control here, as well.
Also, if on the slide selection screen you could have a list of "recently used" that would help.
Similarly, sometimes the name at the top of each slide in the "editor" (if you will) only includes part of the actual slide name...
For example, I've seen some that just say something like "Slide 2-Fast", when I originally chose something like "Kinetic Type - Slide 2-Fast"... so, when I go back to add another slide, if I've forgot which group Slide 2 belonged to, I have to scroll through them all to find them... not as easy.
Lastly, how come I need to unzip the slides into the program and then also manually unzip them into my program directory, is something broken in this release?
I would like to see ... Automated text video reader feature included in VideoMakerFx.
Hello Ben Gerald,
As of this time the software only supports english and western character fonts. We are continously improving the software to cater different languages and fonts but the current version only has the capability of using english. We apologize for the inconvenience. If there's anything else we can assist you kindly let us know. We thank you for using VideoMakerFX and wishing you success.
Hi guys! Let me start by saying that I am using VMFX with great success - I am doing multiple videos for real companies, and getting paid well!
With that said, if we could get more "professional" looking slides and theme packs like "Flattify" and "Marketing Agency" from the April 2015 release, "Clean Explainer 1 & 2" from August 2015 and the ProThemes Super Promo I & II, that would be great!
I am more than happy to provide some level of support in getting these created.
Thanks Rob, we will forward your suggestion to our slide developers. Have a great day!
found an outside source to ad any animation just made it today for my sisters engagement
please suppot chinese(utf-8)